'Log into aother Gmail account, that you owned, without typing password every time.'
1. open Gmail Settings and click ‘Accounts’ tab
2. In `Grant access to your account’ section, click ‘add another account’
3. Add the name of invitee (the email address want direct access), and click next step
4. Ask the invitee to click the accept request link
5. Now you could see the invitee email as accepted in the ‘Grant access to your account’ section
6. Click the profile icon of top right, and you could enter the invitee Gmail account any time, without entering the password
Demo Video (Delegated Account)